1.2
Additional Fees

...had but a hair in my cookie I have proof I want my refund back I paid good money for this and then having to feel this in my mouth, was yucky because because health hazards who knows what this person has. Tell this person to put a net on their head, I included a picture of the hair I toke out my mouth I live by a Ralphs this where I purchased it on La Paz Road and Marguerite in the state of California, you should know of Federal Law reasons if a person has this in their digestive system it would be irritation again where's my refund having to have this surprise first thing in the morning was not pleasent eating feeling. I did not get to finish breakfast now: I have to get my mom's food and she gets mad.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $299. The author is overall dissatisfied with Voortman Cookies and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about voortman cookies fudge chocolate chip cookies from Voortman Cookies was what i found in my in the 7th cookie i eat Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Voortman Cookies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Voortman Cookies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Voortman Cookies?

Comments